Bio - I am a self-taught artist who has a passion for art my entire life. I have experimented with several mediums by challenging myself to explore different ways to express my creativity. From Screw Art to Resin Art, I find that all art forms peak my interest with Charcoal Portraits being my favorite. My dream is to one day paint large, bright, colorful murals in children’s hospitals in hopes to bring smiles to their faces.
· Over 450 sales of artwork on Etsy.
· Dozens of commissioned charcoal portraits sold.
· Several high dollar screw art pieces sold across the country including several pieces of resin art all over the world.
· Sought out & hired by Coca Cola Co. to design and make 500 Cow Signs to promote a new milkshake “Slammers” they created. These were made with corrugated plastic and spray paint.
· I once made 6’ tall stork signs that were permanently displayed on the roof of the maternity ward of a hospital in St. Petersburg, FL. Signs were made using plywood & acrylic paint.
· Owned and operated a “Yard Card” company for 20 years during which time I made and sold hundreds of 6’ tall yard signs out of plywood & paint to Yard Greeting businesses across the country. Including thousands of spray painted “Yard Critter” signs on corrugated plastic.
· Created digital artwork for two recently released albums by DJ John Morales “Teena Marie” and “Teddy Pendergrass”. My digital artwork was on the Vinyl record cover and the CD sleeve.
· Refinished & sold several pieces of furniture by adding hand painted artwork to it using several shades of stain.
· Painted a large mural of Medusa at Marker 48 Brewing in their backyard area. My drawing of Medusa was also used as a label on a limited-edition anniversary beer they released.
· Was chosen to paint several mobile murals for the town of Brooksville’s Mobile Mural project in 2022/2023
· Was chosen to paint one of the life sized Mermaid statues for Weeki Wachee’s the “Tale Trail” which now sits at Weaver Realty on Shoal Line Blvd in Hernando Beach, FL along side two murals I painted for them.
· Was chosen to paint a fire hydrant for Brooksville “Art on Fire” project.
· I have had my art displayed at Brooksville City Hall Art Gallery for over a year now.
· Several five-star reviews on Facebook, Etsy, & Google
· I am friendly, easy to work with & extremely creative. I literally eat, sleep, and breathe art! 😊
I have a long history of art projects and community projects including painting a life-size mermaid statue for Hernando county's Mermaid Tale Trail and making signs for Coca Cola to promote one of their products.
I like to think outside of the box. Try new forms of art and design and put smiles on peoples faces! My dream is to one day paint colorful murals in children's hospitals.